Online Poems and Readings
- Summer Stock #6 (2012)
- Kelly Writers House, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, with Kaia Sand, 26 February 2010.
- 1913 #4 (2010)
- Poetry Project, New York, 9 December 2009.
- Nye Beach Writers Series, Newport, Oregon, 19 September 2009.
- City of Newport library. Newport, Oregon, 14 September 2009. Discussion of poetry and politics, and a reading.
- City of Newport library. Newport, Oregon, 14 September 2009. Interview with Kaia Sand.
- The Slow Motion Underneath (chapbook by Dusie Press, 2007).
- Gringostroika (chapbook by Dusie Press, 2006).
- DC Poetry Anthology (2004).
- Philly Sound: New Poetry Weekend Philadelphia August 9, 2003
- The Social Mark Poetry Readings, Philadelphia, 28 February 2003. (start at 1:21:49).
- Tool: A Magazine #5 (2003)
- Dusie #1 (2003).
- “Poets as Experimental Geographers: Mark Nowak, Kaia Sand and the Re-composition of Political-Historical Space,” in Placing Poetry, eds. Zöe Skoulding and Ian Davidson (Amsterdam and New York: Rodopi, 2013), 223-256.
- Commentaries on poetry and politics for Jacket 2, University of Pennsylvania.
- “Poetry for the Passersby,” (with Kaia Sand), Portland Alliance, (December 2008).
- from The Slow Motion Underneath, Dusie and Jacket Magazine (2008).
- Shut Up, Shut Down by Mark Nowak, Labor History, Vol. 46. No. 3 (August 2005). (book review).
- Platform by Rodrigo Toscano, Electronic Poetry Center (2003) (book review)